AberMagic is a deep rooting ryegrass with very dense tillers, making it a robust plant under all farm types.
Its increased ground cover makes it hardy under pugging and the greater root mass seen on-farm allows AberMagic to tolerate reduced soil moisture.
Quality of grass is just as important as total yield. A digestibility gain of 1% is worth 3% of yield – animals have a higher voluntary intake with high digestibility
They are able to absorb more energy from the feed, meaning animals fed on good quality grass will yield more. AberMagic is 5.0% higher in digestibility when compared to a standard ryegrass
AberMagic key features
- New generation of Aber HSG, bred for even higher sugar levels
- Exceptional quality under grazing and silage mangement
- Dense tiller growth providing increased ground cover
- Deep roots for enduring persistance
- Superior late spring yields
|Sowing Rate||18-20 kg/ha|
|Heading date||+19 days (late)|
|Endophyte||Nil and AR1|