High yields, quality and persistence
Germinal white clover varieties play a signiﬁcant dual role in maximising pasture feed value by providing a signiﬁcant home-grown protein source, while increasing soil fertility by ﬁxing nitrogen and reducing the need for artiﬁcial nitrogen application. They are bred for greater tolerance to environmental stresses such as low temperatures and drought conditions.
AberNormous large leaf white clover
- High yielding white clover for cattle grazing
- Dense stolon growth, greater persistency
- Good stress and grazing tolerance
- Versatile; suitable for rotational grazing and cutting
- Retains high digestibility throughout the season